Thursday, December 11, 2008

Still workin on the Christmas tree!

So I've been looking for these Curly twigs so that I could stick them all around the Christmas tree for the longest time... OK maybe just a few weeks, but I finally found them! I spray painted them gold and put lots of gold glitter on them (Which I'm now covered in), I know that they sell them this way, but the only had one package left, and I didn't want them to be mismatched. I also put some more of the glass Ice sickles on it! YAY! I think its getting prettier and prettier!
I'm also thinking that since I am doing all these other things then maybe I'll actually manage to get the tree skirt finished, and my pillows done (pillows might be a stretch, although I think about doing it alot... does that count for anything?) I did take some pictures but you can't really see my twigs :'( Maybe if I take one during the day it will make a difference? We'll have to see.

No comments: