Friday, December 5, 2008

Howdy!

Hello to everybody! I'd like you all to know that after months of agonizing torture, I've finally broke. My sister Cheryl, has forced me to blog against my will.
So updates on the family, My beautiful daughter Raine just had her 3rd birthday on December 1st at her Dream location, with her rodent Boyfriend... Chuck E. Cheese. Needless to say it was a blast! She's getting to that age where everyday, thing, and place is spectacular. I love watching her lite up! I wish I had that same passion for life.
As far as my love and I, I don't think we could be any better. We're both surviving in a love filled dysfunction that we like to call "Our Marriage"! Also since the Kid is getting too old we're trying for another one, so hope fully soon I can Blog about a Big belly. (I don't think that this is coming across as that torturous, but believe me it is)
Well I've gotta finish getting the house decorated for Christmas! When It's all done I'll have to take some pitures and post them!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to your posts!! I've looked at your pictures and find it hard to believe that you are older then 13.
So happy for the successes in your life! -Sonia
Sorry--- I had forgotten to sign... Didn't think you would get the Tim connection. :)

Christie said...

Yea, I am so glad you are blogging. It gets a little addictive, Gina roped me into it,and then she stopped. Love ya.