Thursday, December 11, 2008

Singing lessons!

Over this past year I've made some really good friends, and pretty much adopted some Grand- parents. They are such amazing and interesting people. We absolutely love spending time with them. Well before "Grandpa" and "Grandma" retired, he traveled the world singing Opera, and Later took up teaching Music at a few different colleges; while she Played the violin in an Orchestra (needless to say a match made in heaven). Well yesterday I asked him If he'd give me singing lessons... And Of course he said he would. Well I think that I have an OK voice but I've always wanted lessons. I'm so excited! I can't wait, hopeful soon I can sing Beautiful lullabies for that new baby I want so bad! And maybe I can over come my stage fright.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

See you are becoming a master blogger. I knew you would love it.

Unknown said...

"Grandparents" with love and a desire to continue to teach... What a great relationship. -Sonia

Randi said...

I was finally "invited" to view your sister's blog and was reading past blogs and saw that you had started one! Welcome, welcome. I can't believe how "grown up" we are all getting! You have an adorable family!!